About MC’s Kids
Welcome to the wonderful world of MC’s Kids! We are a “Wee School” before the world of “Big School” begins! MC’s Kids is a childhood safe place for children 6 weeks of age to 12 years of age. We are a learning center where we offer lots of TLC along with early childhood education.
I am a teacher at heart always. I graduated from Longwood University in 1992 with an Elementary Education degree and taught for 10 years in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades before my dream of opening an early childhood learning center became a reality! I am very proud to say (I) we have continued to educate at M.C.’s kids for the past 16 years.
I’m a firm believer that children are sponges waiting to be filled with knowledge and once they have soaked it all in they WILL NEVER forget it! I am a South Hill native and married with two children and little poodle I call my third child. So when deciding to visit and hopefully sending your child to M.C.’s Kids, please remember that this is a place that I call home and am very passionate about… after all I share its name.
We strive to give choices, provide expression for success, and challenge a child without frustration to ensure they become ready for school.
Mary Carol Kallam
2 Year Old Room
3 Year Old, Preschool, and Pre-K
MC’s Kids accepts children six weeks through twelve years of age. We have curriculums for all age groups, which provide age appropriate creative learning experiences.
- Daily learning programs for six weeks through 5 years of age.
- Before and After School programs available for five through twelve years of age, as well as summer programs.
- Drop off and pick up available for local schools.
- Field trips for three and four year old pre-schools and summer programs.
- For all day programs, two snacks and lunch are provided to children.